Wreckfest Patch Notes Update 1.51
Bugbear published a new upgrade for Wreckfest, we’ve got all of the information concerning the Update 1.51 on July 9th.
Wreckfest Patch 1.51 is currently available for downloading, for PS4, PC and Xbox One. Today’s upgrade fixes a few bugs in the game, and in addition, there are improvements.
- Game no longer crashes when customers join or bots are being inserted while host is at the lobby update menu.
- (PC) DLC promo display no longer has stuck on the display once Steam overlay is disabled.
- AI does better job managing certain DLC vehicles notably at Class A.
- DLC unique vehicles today appear at the”Special Mix” place also.
- Improved many feel and update problems with Hunter Panther.
- Stock Car may be tuned even if the player does not have the DLC.
- Fixed Sweeper normal suspension ride height.
- Sweeper’s complete cage no longer goes through the driver’s thoughts.
- Enriched front loader crash on Mudford Motorcenter.
- Fixed a checkpoint tap on Sandstone Raceway Alt Route.
- Fixed missing flashes of cardboard boxes on Mudford Motorcenter.
- Fixed a situation where vehicles sometimes spawned in atmosphere at Dirt Devil Stadium Dirt Speedway.
- Fixed Kingston Raceway top information.
- Other small tweaks to get much more consistent scoring.
- Stock Car: Fixed audio signal route overloading in 32-bit Windows build.
- Roadslayer: Removed sand out of the motor.
- Fixed missing characters such as Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Improved Hungarian text.